Javascript required for Google Ads
Current Language is English
Contact us | Search our applicants | Apply for a job | Login
Select Another Language: [English] [español]
Font Resizing [+] [-] [reset]

Already a member? Login
* Indicates a required field

Forgot password?

Massachusetts has rewarding work for you!


Throughout Massachusetts people with disabilities living at home are looking to hire personal care assistants or personal care attendants, also known as PCAs. In addition, family caregivers are hiring respite workers. You also may be hired by someone enrolled in the MA Department of Developmental Services Participant Directed Program (MA PDP). 

Personal care assistants are needed by children and adults with disabilities and elders who have lost function due to the aging process. and provide a service for PCAs, direct care, and respite workers to apply for FREE for full-time and part-time jobs working for individuals and family members. You may list your information, including certification and experience, on the PCA, Respite, and MA PDP Directory applicant list. Only subscribers have access to this protected list.

Here's what a PCA does.

Here's what you do as a Respite worker. 

Here's what you do if you work for someone enrolled in the DDS Participant Directed Program (MA PDP).

To apply, click here or call toll-free 1-866-211-WORK (9675).   

Click here to see job listings.

Who to call when issues arise between employers/consumers and workers

Looking to hire someone?
Two happy girls with flowersRewarding Work helps elders and people with disabilities receive the supports they need to lead independent, full and rewarding lives.

Want a rewarding job?
Young mad with disabilities working out with caregiverApply for jobs working directly for individuals needing assistance with personal care or daily activities. Learn more.