We help families and individuals in Massachusetts find personal care assistants (PCAs)
If you or a family member needs personal care in your home and you do NOT receive PCA services through MassHealth, you can still find someone ready to provide direct care in your home, using the Massachusetts PCA Directory.
This Massachusetts PCA Directory provides the only comprehensive, up-to-date list of people in Massachusetts who have the experience you need – and who are available to work when you need them.
The Massachusetts PCA Directory:
- Provides names and contact information of PCAs who can work full- or part-time
- Lets you review their experience
- Enables you to learn if PCAs are available mornings, days, evenings, or weekends
Here's how it works:
- Establish an account by clicking here.
- Search the list of available care providers.
- After you find one or more people who meet your specific needs, you contact them by phone or email to arrange an interview.
- When you find someone who meets your needs and who wants to work for you, you hire that person. Click here for hiring tips.
This service is a low-cost subscription service that gives you unlimited access to all the names of available care providers for as short a period as one month or up to one year.
to learn about Services and Fees.
Free 24-hour trial available. Click here to learn more.
If you are looking for a respite worker, click here for information.
If you receive PCA services from MassHealth, including CommonHealth, click here for free access to our list of available PCAs.